Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Lucy's Almost Eight-Month Stats!
Hi! Lucy had her super-delayed six-month well visit earlier this week, where I got her most recent height/weight stats. Lucy is "long and lean," to use the words of the nurse: she is 28 inches long and 18 pounds, 7 ounces. I guess that's about 90% on height and average (50%?) for weight. I have been noticing that her leg chub is disappearing, which makes me sad, but it makes sense with her crawling so much. Here are two more pics. These are from Sept. I need to upload the most recent ones. Happy Thursday to all!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment