Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog

Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth

Monday, October 6, 2008

Lucy's First Tailgate--Geaux Tigers!

Hi all! Sorry for not posting in forever. Life has just gotten so much busier since Lucy is crawling and pulling up on things. Today she even figured out how to climb OUT of her Bumbo seat. Nothing is safe! Anyway, here are some pics from Lucy's first tailgate. These are about two weeks old. Soon I'll be posting pics of Lucy's first trip to the park--she loved the swings. Have a great Monday!


Family pic


Lucy loves Uncle Jeff!


Pawpaw Kevin shows off Lucy to all the Roussels.


Great Uncle Bo practices being a pawpaw.


Lucy wants to know what's in the bottles that everyone's been drinking.


"This tailgating is wearing me out, Daddy!"


"That was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!! I love the family photo.

Tell Lucy I want to borrow that dress for my tailgating experience.