Peek inside the crazy world of Molly, Lucy, Chrissy, & Seth
Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers, Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Lucy's First Birthday Glamour Shots!
Enjoy! I'll upload more later, but here are a few funny ones for now. Less than SEVEN DAYS til Lucy turns 1!!!!
4 comments:
Where'd you get these done?! BabiesRus was no good for us :-(
What a pretty little lady! Perhaps we need to look into some flight deals before Lucy gets any older!
Great pics. I especially like the last one with Lucy sitting on the block. We'll need to get Sam down there to visit soon!
-Rob
I LOVE those pictures. Especially the one with her nose crinkled! I can't believe she's a year old. I can't wait to see her Saturday.
Post a Comment