Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog

Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hugs and Kisses

Lucy continues to ham it up for us. She is "talking" more than ever these days. But I am here to post about her most exciting milestone to date--she has learned how to give hugs and blow kisses. It just melts our hearts every single time. I keep trying to post a video of her hugging Seth but for some reason it won't post. Maybe Seth can help me with. Also, Lucy has one of her front teeth in! You can see the big tooth sticking out just a little bit each time she smiles--it's so funny. Hopefully I can get the video up soon, but til then, here are some fairly recent pics. Believe it or not, the Roussels have actually been slacking in their picture taking. I know, I know, that's unbelievable. The below photos were actually taken by Uncle Jeff, when he babysat Luce last week. Thanks, Jeff!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! I can't believe she's almost one year old. It was great seeing you last week!

The Abbotts said...

I'm so happy to see some updated pictures! I hope you can get the video to work. Have her blow some kisses to Sam!