Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Go Hornets!
New Orleans can make it to the Western Conference Finals with a win Thursday night in San Antonio. Who would have ever thought that we'd make it this far. Chris Paul and David West are playing frickin' GREAT! The games in this series have been so late (9pm Eastern), I've only been able to stay up for the 1st half and then pass out on the couch. It seems the Hornets always suck the 1st half and do great in the second half. Go figure. So maybe me going to bed, somehow helps the team out. Tomorrow night, I am on call so I don't know if I'll be able to watch any of the game. Hopefully this is fate and they will win. Go Hornets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment