Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog

Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Someone's pulling Lucy's hair and it's not me (or Seth)

So I was changing Lucy today when all of the sudden she just started screaming. Liz said that when your baby does that you should just check them head to toe to figure out what's making them so upset. So I started at her head and I didn't have to look any farther: Lucy was pulling her OWN hair. It was pretty hysterical. As she got more and more upset, I guess she just pulled it harder and harder. By the time I realized what was wrong, she had a death grip on it like you wouldn't believe. I was actually a little afraid she might pull some out. Once I pried her little fist open she magically stopped crying. Later today she was feeling her hair with the same hand. I guess it's a new sensation that she is exploring or something.

Today was a fun day. Jessica and I went to Stroller Strides with babies Lucy and Sam. The class was super hard. The instructor was kinda mean (or maybe just intense?) and was like, c'mon, eight more reps, feel the burn! Well, I was feeling the burn on the like second rep, so lady, get off my back already. I hope I can walk tomorrow. Then we went to lunch in Alexandria. A fun day all around. Good night all!

No comments: