Well, I might never live this down: I forgot--yes, forgot--to get myself a return plane ticket from Florida. The plan was always for Seth to drive back to New Orleans to return the rental car and then fly out of N.O., while I would stay one day longer and fly out of Pensacola with Lucy. I thought I bought my return ticket about a month ago--I even knew the flight time of the flight I "purchased." But it seems I never purchased a ticket. I think there must've been some error when I "purchased" my ticket online. So now I am searching for flights home and I think my mistake will cost us about $200. Ugh. To make matters worse, Seth is bringing it up about every five seconds. Seriously. I think he's not angry about the cost difference due to his sheer astonishment that I could've forgotten something so important.
In other news, Seth woke up again last night frantically searching through the bed linens for Lucy, saying over and over "where is she?!?! I can't find her!!!" HA. He doesn't remember doing that. He's done it before but it's been a while. While before I thought it was just funny, now I wonder, in light of my recent forgetfulness, that maybe I should be slightly concerned when he does this. But I don't think so. I will just chalk my ticket purchase forgetfulness up to some kind of computer glitch.
I will post all kinds of info about the beach later this weekend, but I just wanted to pass along this tidbit now. Good night all!
Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment