so, Chrissy's 1st day back to work was today, which I'm sure she'll post about soon enough, and Lucy and I were home alone. I have vacation this week- my last week of residency! Let's just say the day was INTERESTING. Lucy did pretty well this morning but was begging, or more accurately SCREAMING UNCONTROLLABLY, for mommy this afternoon. We tried everything TWICE - rocking, feeding (with 2 different bottles no less), burping, pacifiers, changing diapers, singing, bouncy seat, exersaucer, playmat, baby einstein videos, going outside, baby massage, going for a ride, getting undressed, going in the crib, baby sling, baby bjorn, tummy time, watching TV, ipod - you name it. What the hell? She would calm down for a few seconds only to start right back up. I even just had to walk outside alone for 2 minutes, just to calm down and PRAY. I actually didn't know she could scream so loud. When she finally fell asleep after 2 hours, she was even sniffling in her sleep, which was a little upseting. I am convinced she just wanted the boob. So, needless to say, I'm pretty wiped out. I gotta give it to Chrissy - it's pretty exhausting. But, I still think it's gotta be easier with the boobs. Lucy rarely gets worked up, but when she does the boobs always seem to pacify her. Anyway, here are two videos we took today - after she calmed down of course. We'll see how tomorrow goes!!!
Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Three cheers for Chrissy's boobs!! It's hard to blame her-- she just wanted the juice that's even sweeter than mangos. You need a beer, Seth.
Post a Comment