Late Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope it was a great one! I somehow forgot to mention this in my Saturday post--let that be a sign of just how scatterbrained I am right now! Lucy and I had planned to head over to Fairhope, AL to meet up with my mom, dad and sisters, but Fay and our numerous boxes messed up those plans.
Mom, just in time for your birthday, Lucy has learned to sit up on her own and push herself up into a seated position. She sends her birthday wishes too! Oh, and hey, I know you're interested in the bee removal, so maybe I can send you some honey for your b-day. Ha ha ha! :) I love you!
Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Chrissy! I know Fay got in your way--I'm so proud of Lucy!
Love to all!
Save the honey for me.
Post a Comment