Amy P. is getting induced tomorrow! We can't WAIT to find out if baby P. is a boy or a girl. Amy, please send pics as soon as you can!
Amy's induction calls for a shout out to St. Gerard of Magella, who, as my mom reminded me, is the patron saint of mothers. I don't know how I forgot that info since Mary Fran gave me a little St. Gerard medal and prayer card when I was pregnant. So let's all call on St. Gerard and pray that Amy has a fast, easy delivery and a healthy little boy or girl.
I'd love to write more and update you all with what's going on in the Roussel world, but things are crazy-busy with trying to sell the house, packing (the packers come on Friday!) and moving. So more later. Until then, good luck Amy, we love you!
Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
here! here!!! i should post about it too, but i am too tired to write a full post, so amy gets my love and devotion through a comment on the roussel blog. can't wait!
Post a Comment