In my ramblings about Wal-Mart and the bees, I totally forgot to mention Lucy's six-month b-day! We were en route to B.R. on August 14, so she celebrated her b-day on the road. But that is actually the day we arrived in B.R., so that's kind of fun. I really can't believe how much our lives have changed in the last six months! Lucy brings so much joy to our lives that I can't believe she entered the world only six months ago. And she's changed so much, too! At six months, Lucy is almost able to sit up unsupported; she belly laughs for us; and she is able to convey surprise, anger, frustration, happiness, and so many other emotions. I compare that the day she entered the world, when she couldn't hold her head up and could barely keep her eyes open. It is truly amazing how quickly babies change! I look forward to seeing what the next six months hold for us. And we promise to get back to our crazy picture taking soon, since we just found the camera.
Now back to Wal-Mart. It seems I struck a chord. And I think Jeff's and Meagan's comments articulate even better than my own post why I hate Wal-Mart. Oh, and back to the bees, too--several very reliable sources have informed that it really DOES help allergies to eat local honey. Now my follow-up question to those persons is: how much and how often do we need to eat it? I don't know.
Well, friends, I guess I will get back to watching the Olympics. We are still sitting amongst boxes but we are slowly making progress. Good night all!
Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment