Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
After 25 years of formal education, I am DONE!
It was August 1983, a hot Louisiana day, and I started my 1st day of kindergarten at Most Blessed Sacrament School in Baton Rouge, La. Nearly 25 years later, I have just finished up my anesthesiology residency at Georgetown in Washington, D.C. DONE! FINITO! COMPLETE! It's all a bit surreal! I can't believe I am finally no longer a student. Well, technically I guess the last 4 years I haven't really been a student, just a lowly overworked & underpaid resident. But it is exhilarating to finally be done and moving on to my first REAL job. You know, the one most people get after college or high school. It's been a LONG road, but I think it will all pay off! Now, I'm busy studying for the boards - August 4th - YIKES! Well, I'm back to studying. Just a quick break to let everyone know that after all (the premed classes, the MCAT, med school, the boards, & residency), Chrissy and I made it through it. And it feels FRICKIN' GREAT! Thanks to everyone reading this who has helped me along the way- I really appreciate your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats, seth! i will let you put me to sleep anytime.
Congrats- I know you are excited about moving back to Baton Rouge and making the big bucks- and it will be great for you to return just in time to watch Auburn hand it to your precious tigers this football season- War Eagle- Amy
Post a Comment