Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Home tonight
Woo hoo! Lucy & Chrissy are back in route to D.C. Just wanted to congratulate Chrissy for actually booking a return ticket home this time. As some of you may remember, on our last trip to Louisiana/Florida, Chrissy stayed a few extra days so we didn't book our flights together. The night before she was to fly home, she was trying to check in online only to find out she never booked a flight home. It was a $200 mistake, but pretty comical, nonetheless. Anyway, I'm excited about seeing them both, since they've been gone for 5 days. I'm probably most just excited to get to play with Lucy and take a break from the books. I'll post pictures later tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment