Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog

Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Roussel Disco & the Presidential campaign- you will die laughing!

Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!

Hold on to your seats! Otherwise, you are gonna fall on the floor laughing at this video! (sorry it takes a few seconds to load) I saw this site (jibjab.com) on msnbc.com today and just had to put it on the blog. I have seen other websites like these before but never with disco dancing. Below, there is also one about the presidential campaign, featuring Lucy at the end. Hope you enjoy!
Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!

2 comments:

Mommy, Navy Wife, Attorney- what other names do I need? said...

This disco dancing was hilarious- really great way to start my work day!!! thanks

Anonymous said...

Do you hear me laughing all the way to DC?!