Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog

Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth

Friday, July 18, 2008

Only 6 weeks until LSU kickoff - GEAUX TIGERS!

That's right folks - LSU FOOTBALL is only 6 weeks away (actually 42 days, 21 hours, 8 minutes, and 33 seconds to be more specific). To mark the countdown, as you have probably noticed, I have changed the background of the blog to purple, so now we will have purple and gold, LSU's colors. The 2008 Tigers are out to defend their NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. That's right all you LSU haters... we are the DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPS. So before you go hoop and holler (ie. Amy Glass and others), check yo'self and the number of championship rings your team has in the past 5 years. Last I checked we had TWO! Boo Yaa! Anyway, here are some pictures of Lucy modeling her LSU swimsuit for you (thank you Paw Paw Kevin). Since we'll be back in Baton Rouge this season, Lucy will be sure to make all of the tailgates. She will be in her LSU cheerleader outfit or maybe even still this swimsuit, since I'm sure August 30 will be hot as hell! Also below is a video of Lucy with her cousins telling Uncle Seth hello and cheering for the LSU Tigers.
PS- For those of you who read Chrissy's post about what not to say to your wife, I did tell her twice they looked good and even, but she INSISTED I look CLOSER. She always is telling me I can't see, so I just told her yes, I saw what she meant about being uneven. It's always a trap/catch 22- Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't! From now on I will just say "I love you" as my answer for every question. I'm sure she'll find a way to turn that one on me too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Lucy is carefully taking a step in her LSU bathing suit! . . . and her gold TIGERS panties--cute!
With LSU fans like all the cousins, what more do you need?!

Anonymous said...

I noticed in the video all the kids said go tigers- I am pretty sure they meant Auburn not LSU tigers- HA!!! I am not a fan of the purple and gold but Lucy does look adorable in her bathing suit.- Amy