Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog

Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Which monument should the Roussel fam go to see one last time?

Apparently, I look like Daddy or a combo of both Mommy and Daddy. Our first poll is now closed and there was a tie as to who I look like more. Mommy got 3 votes, Daddy got 5 votes, and combo Mommy & Daddy got 5 votes, so it was pretty close all around. I guess I got the best of both of them! Now it's time for our 2nd poll. Mommy and Daddy have been to ALL of the DC monumnets A LOT with all of their visitors. But since we don't have much more time in DC, I have convinced them to go one more time. However, Mommy refuses to do them all - she will go to ONE (or maybe two max!) So we want your help to decide which one we should see. Vote this week and let us know, then we'll go take a Roussel family picture by the winning monument. Also, here is another video of me trying applesause. I LOVE rice cereal, but applesauce? Not so much. Maybe I'll get used to it, but as you can see, not yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's ok, Lucy- I don't like applesauce either.

It's time you try the hummus!