I hate crib sheets. With a passion. I cannot overstate that. I know that they have to have the elastic all the way around so that the sheets don't come undone, but that infinity elastic makes changing the sheets practically impossible. When I was changing Lucy's sheets after a huge diaper blowout at 3 am the other night, I got into a smack down with the crib mattress. I almost ended up taking the mattress out of the crib entirely and wrestling it to the ground to show it who was boss. But I resisted. Maybe because it was 3 am and I was tired. And I bet you're thinking, wow, she's really crazy to be changing Lucy's sheets at 3 am, but you could smell Lucy's blowout diaper from down the hall, so changing the sheets was a necessity. Seriously. That's all I have to say for now.
Oh wait, I will fill you in on the rest of our weekend. It was totally relaxing and great, except for the fact that poor Lucy has a little cold. We had to suction out her nose at 4 in the morning last night. She was NOT happy with us. But then, as Seth and I discussed, neither one of us would be too happy if we were awakened by someone suctioning out our noses at 4 am. I hope her cold goes away soon. Today we went out to lunch with Jenelle and her fiance, Sam. I didn't mention that our dress shopping excursion with Jenelle was successful and that she now has a wedding dress. Yay! Anyway, Sam and Lucy were excited to meet each other. That's pretty much it for the Roussel house. I am gearing up for my last week of work. Til the next post, be well and good night!
Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the first time i changed the crib sheet, i thought it was the wrong size. because of course there are different sizes of mattresses, i know, stupid. anyway, so i gave up. i do take the entire mattress out of the crib to change the sheet, because it is the only way i can change it. it is a total pain in the ass, but i guess for a reason.
Post a Comment