Happy Birthday to my smart, beautiful, and funny sisters, Liz and Maryellen! Well, the birthday wishes are late for Liz but I think she will forgive me. She is so busy with her three little ones that I'm not sure she has ever read the blog! Maryellen, I hope your birthday is filled with lots of laughter and fun. Sorry the picture above is a little old (from your wedding weekend, Maryellen), I had to find one in which I didn't look like a pregnant whale. To get your birthday started, here is a video of Lucy we took last night that is guaranteed to make you laugh!Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog
Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Happy Birthday, Maryellen! And Late Happy Birthday, Liz!
Happy Birthday to my smart, beautiful, and funny sisters, Liz and Maryellen! Well, the birthday wishes are late for Liz but I think she will forgive me. She is so busy with her three little ones that I'm not sure she has ever read the blog! Maryellen, I hope your birthday is filled with lots of laughter and fun. Sorry the picture above is a little old (from your wedding weekend, Maryellen), I had to find one in which I didn't look like a pregnant whale. To get your birthday started, here is a video of Lucy we took last night that is guaranteed to make you laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so funny- but I think seth is having way more fun than lucy! Amy
You guys (not little Lucy!) are completely, undoubtedly hysterical!
i was laughing so hard at you and seth laughing. lucy's surprised wind-blown look was priceless! it definitely looks like something the hawkinson parents would do.
Her little arms raised up like she was going to fly everytime Seth blew in her face. That was really funny. I also found it amusing how amused y'all were.
oh my-- that video is hilarious! Lucy's ready to take off!
Post a Comment