Welcome to Our 1st Family Blog

Welcome family and friends to The Roussel World, our 1st family blog. Here we will post news, pictures, and random thoughts. We promise to update often so please check back frequently.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Lucy, Molly, Chrissy, & Seth

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Less than 2 weeks until anesthesia boards!

Crap! So much to study... so much stress! Similar to Chrissy's bar I think. So, the anesthesia boards are less than 2 weeks away. We are still trying to sell the house and preparing to move. So much going on right now in the Roussel household, but we will survive. I took a nice study break this evening with Chrissy & Lucy. Here are a few pictures of Lucy after her bath with her chicken robe (thanks Jessica & Rob - we finally got a few pictures in it) and then a video Chrissy and I made tonight(we may have been a little tipsy). Isn't our little girl such a cutie! Knock on wood, Lucy has slept for 12+ hours the last 3 nights (probably due to her new found love of solid food, especially rice cereal). It's crazy how much time Chrissy and I have gotten to spend together since she has been sleeping so well. Anyhow, enjoy the pictures and video. If you haven't seen the Lucy vs. flower videos, you have to scroll down - they are some of the funniest we've posted yet! Enjoy and good night!

4 comments:

The Abbotts said...

I LOVE it! Can't wait til I sleep 12 (or even just 5 hours)& my Mommy & Daddy can have fun again too.

Mommy, Navy Wife, Attorney- what other names do I need? said...

If only that trick would get you some extra points on the boards!! Luck that LSU education hard at work- I kid, I kid- yall are hilarious.

ginster said...

you and seth are so me and jeff. so amused by the little things in life like beer bottles sticking to our hands and laughing with each other after baby goes to bed. well, jeff and baby are both in bed now, but i am sucked into a movie and trolling the net. i need to start posting more pics. can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

okay i changed my mind. you guys are invited. hahahahaha

seth, where on earth did you learn a magic trick like that?